Friday, February 7, 2014

Difficulty

When hard times hit, or times where it feels like the hard stuff will never end, we as humans have a tendency to fall into our own little shells and cut off everyone outside of it to deal with the grief or the pain or whatever.  I know that this is my habit.  When my dad is busy with the church or helping others, I find it hard to stay happy.  But I have to remind myself that he is doing the work of God.  This is what God has called him to do and it's my job to help him in every way that I can.  I also have to tell myself that this trial of him being gone a lot is all in God's good and perfect plan.  The church is growing, and advancing the Kingdom of God...and that is a VERY good thing.  So even in the hard stuff, try and look further than the shell you've put yourself in.  Look at the good that God is doing, or try and see the good that could possibly come from your trials.  God always has a plan.  And his plan is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment