Friday, May 16, 2014

liebster

So I was nominated by Rachel from the amazing blog This Sunkissed Farm to do this so here it goes!

11 Random Facts about myself:

1. I LOVE broccoli and cauliflower
2. I have conversations with made up characters in my head (weird I       know)
3. I don't like boiled potatoes
4. I can't stand squash or zucchini
5. I'm an introvert
6. BOOK WORM!
7. I'm a writer (or an aspiring writer)
8. I LOVE The Avengers (Iron Man!)
9. I speak my mind
10. My favorite sport is track
11. I'm a Lord of the Rings NERD

So to Answer Rachel's questions!!

1) What movie/book has impacted you the most, and why?
I think it would have to be a book called Eyes Wide Open which is about seeing God in everything.  It impacted me because it helped me see that it's not all about me and that even the little things cry out to God in worship.
2) How old were you when you accepted the Lord into your life?
Around 4
3) Tangled or Frozen?
Frozen!!!
4) Facebook or Pinterest?
Pinterest definitely:)
5) Favorite song?
Let Her Go by Passenger
6) Who is your biggest role model, and why?
My dad.  Because he is a great example of living a Christian life and putting others needs before your own.
7) What is your dream?
To be an author who can make people smile through the power of words.
8) If you could meet any historical figure over coffee, who would it be and what would you talk about?
I would want to meet J.R.R. Tolkien and we would talk about his writings and I would ask him what it felt like to be awesome:)
9) If you could tell any young girls (ages 13-18) anything, what would it be?
I would tell them that if Christ is at the center of your life, that you don't need to worry about being accepted, or fitting in because in His eyes, you are perfect just the way you are.
10) If you could do one thing that greatly impacted the world, what would it be?
Demand another season of Merlin!!  Just kidding!!  I actually don't know what I would do...
11) How did you get started blogging?
I got a blog for Christmas!!  True story


Now my turn to ask 11 quesetions!!

1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
2. What is your favorite book and why?
3. What is your favorite Disney movie?
4. Prepared or unprepared?
5. Favorite time of the year?
6. Greatest role model?
7. What kind of music to do you listen to?
8. If you could fast forward your life to see your future and then rewind to present day again, would you say yes?
9. Who is your favorite superhero?
10. What is your dream?
11. If you could meet anyone in  the world who would it be?

To answer these questions I nominate: Emma and Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Great answers!!! You don't have to nominate me back, haha, but I'd love to answer your questions :)

    1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

    Ireland -- such beautiful country. Or Italy -- to devour some amazing food! :D

    2. What is your favorite book and why?

    I love "Til We Have Faces" by C.S. Lewis ... It's so deep. It's very sad, and strange in some places, because it's basically a retelling of the Greek myth about Cupid and Psyche. I know, probably sounds really weird, but it was Lewis's personal favorite. It holds some amazing & powerful Christian truths. I have read it over and over again, and have a,ways found something new.

    3. What is your favorite Disney movie?

    Hands down ... Tangled! I love the characters and the overall cuteness. But I also love the lessons of what true love looks like ... when Eugene sacrificed his life for Rapunzel. So beautiful, and a very moving scene.

    4. Prepared of unprepared?

    (Do you mean "or"? ... or prepared of the unprepared?) Haha, prepared and yes :P

    5. Favorite time of the year?

    Autumn paints nature with the colors of my soul. The time for rain, and pumpkin pie, and over-sized sweaters.

    6. Greatest role model?

    Hmm, this is a tough one ... I have so many! Probably the sweet and amazing Cheryl Sieker, who passed away last fall.

    7. What kind of music to do you listen to?

    Chirstian, country, oldies, blues, jazz, celtic, some pop.

    8. If you could fast forward your life to see your future and then rewind to present day again, would you say yes?

    Um ... maybe not. I would be tempted to, but I know it wouldn't be the best for me. A little mystery keeps things interesting :)

    9. Who is your favorite superhero?

    Captain 'Merica!!

    10. What is your dream?

    My dream is to fall in love with a handsome cowboy and raise my family on a ranch :)

    11. If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?

    Hmm ... living or dead? Haha ... probably my bloggie friends I have not met in person yet :)

    Thank you, sweet pea!! :D

    -- Rachel

    ReplyDelete