Saturday, May 10, 2014

Movie Night:)

Last night, I watched a movie called That Thing You Do! with my family.  It was about the rise of a rock band, who called themselves The Wonders.  An older movie, but a fun one!  It showed their rise to fame, and eventually their break up because of selfishness and other passions.  I hadn't laughed that hard in a movie for a while!




Then after the boys went to bed, my mom, my sister, and I all watched the chick-flick Letters To Juliet.  It was one of the cutest romantic comedy movie's I've seen!  There were a few moral issues with it, such as the main character and her fiance` go on a pre-honeymoon because they wouldn't have time after the wedding, but other than that it was adorable!


I guess you could say I had a lot of laughs last night and was reminded of the gift of being with my family and having a great time together.  Family is something that is irreplaceable and I'm so lucky to have one that is so close knit.  God is so good!

1 comment: