Tuesday, September 15, 2015

School Makes an Unwanted Return

School started a couple weeks ago...hurrah (note my excitement).  Coming out of summer is never easy.  Being lazy, hanging out with amazing friends, and lounging around the house is so nice.  And once it's time to buckle down and get back to school, it seems like the fun is over.  I've found that the chaos of summer is enjoyable for a time, but when fall comes, I am glad for a routine and structure to my days again.  Yeah sometimes I dislike school with the burning heat of a thousand suns, but it's necessary and there isn't anything I can do about it.  Might as well get it done.
Sometimes balancing school and a job is a little overwhelming.  But I've found that trusting Christ with my schedule gets rid of the worry.  Just knowing that God cares and is willing to help me is great comfort.
So remember through the school year that God is there for you to talk to when you need comfort, and love you when you get overwhelmed.  He will never leave you nor forsake you.

No comments:

Post a Comment