Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Overwhelmed

Life is busy.  Sometimes I feel like I don't have enough hours in the day.  But through the business and chaos, we still have to trust Christ.  This week I'm working much more than I normally do and I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed with work, school, and my steer.  Not to mention the fact that NaNoWriMo starts Sunday!  Even though I may feel overwhelmed, God has a plan for this craziness.  He has everything under control and reminding myself of that every day is comforting.  I'm not alone no matter what.  Hey, maybe God is trying to teach me how to use my time wisely and focus on the things that are important instead of the things that aren't a huge deal.  My point is, no matter how busy your life gets, God is always there and He never changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment