Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas Vacation

Cousins galore?  Oh heavens yes.  I was surrounded by my 7 amazing cousins for one week and 4 of those cousins for 2 weeks.  It was amazing!  We all got along well for not seeing each other for about 8 years.  And our idea of showing affection was pulling pranks and being annoying.  Did I have fun?  Heck yeah!  We went sight seeing and I went to the 3 High School football state championship games at an NFL field with my dad, 3 of my cousins, my uncle, and my dads best friend and his kids.  It was a long day...approximately 8 hours straight of football, nachos, and hot dogs.  Even though I'm not a big football fan, I will admit that I had a fun watching the sport and the competition between the two teams.  And the stadium?  HUGE!  It was so loud it gave me a headache, and my uncle got sick while we were there...not too great for him, but the rest of us had a blast:)  I don't know how many different Walmart's we went to and I can't even count how many burgers we ate from What A Burger, but let me tell you, a family Christmas Vacation with more family that you haven't seen in 8 years was definitely a great way for all of us to spend the holiday.  What's cool, is that now that we're back home, my grandparents and aunt and uncle here are going to celebrate another Christmas with us this month!  So we had a family Christmas before we left on vacation, and we had one with the cousins there, and then we're having another one here with more family!  And here was was thinking that my extended family was small!  Anyway, hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment