Friday, January 17, 2014

Funny Friday

Just like I'm doing Encouraging Word Wednesday, I'm going to also do a Funny Friday.  So every Friday (hopefully every Friday) I will be posting something funny.  Here is today's!

So my brother told me this joke:
Once there was a man who wanted to be a bell ringer.  He went to the priest and asked him if he could ring the bell.  But the man had a problem, he didn't have any arms.  So the priest said, "No, you can't ring the bell because you don't have any arms."  Just to prove that he could, the man went up every Sunday to where the bell hung and he would ring it with his face.  And every time after the last ring he would fall off into the street.  So the people gathered around and asked the priest, "Who is this guy?" the priest replied, "I don't know.  But his face rings a bell."

No comments:

Post a Comment