Saturday, March 1, 2014

Amazing

I was sitting here, with nothing to do, when I thought about what Jesus did for me.  God loved his people so much that He sent his ONLY son to die on the cross for us.  Talk about love!  I'm amazed that Jesus would WILLINGLY die for me.  Me, a sinner who doesn't deserve anything.  Every time I think about it, I feel so small.  I think I've done some pretty cool things in my life...but then I remember what Jesus did for me...and suddenly, my good works don't matter anymore.  Jesus is my focus, and He paid it all.
It never hurts to point yourself back to the cross and to remember that Jesus gave his life for all those who believe in Him so that we wouldn't have to be separated from God forever, but so that God would see us through the lens of Jesus...so that God would see us as Justified.

No comments:

Post a Comment